By Travelzoo Staff
Boasting sales of 6 million albums worldwide, the popular Irish ensemble Celtic Woman comes to Minneapolis for two performances on Saturday, April 13. Travelzoo subscribers can see the quartet perform traditional Irish tunes along with fan favorites like "You Raise Me Up" and "Orinoco Flow" for 50% off with this Local Deal.
Why we love it
- The popular Irish ensemble Celtic Woman performs at the Orpheum Theatre Saturday, April 13
- Orchestra seats are $36.25 (reg. $72.50) for matinee and evening performances
- The group will perform traditional Irish music as well as pop hits like "You Raise Me Up" and "Orinoco Flow"
- Promo code TZOO is required; see complete booking instructions
March 31, 2013 - April 13, 2013
910 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Side Orchestra seats in rows W-HH are $36.25, regularly $72.50, for the 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. performances at the Hennepin Theatre Trust's Orpheum Theatre.
- The group is backed by a six-piece band and a championship Irish dancer.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to desired performance. Enter the promo code TZOO and click "OK," then click "Show Offer on Map." Select each seat and click "Checkout." Answer the security question and click "Continue." Choose a ticket delivery method and click "Continue" again. Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase. Mobile Users: Tap "See More Ticket Options," and scroll down to "Promotions and Special Offers" to find the promo code box. Select number of seats and full price level from the drop-down menus.
The fine print
A promo code is required; see the Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $14.52 per ticket and $7.98 per order will apply. Tickets can be purchased in person at the box office to avoid some fees, or by calling Ticketmaster at 800-982-2787. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Offer not valid on previously purchased tickets.