By Travelzoo Staff
See "Other Desert Cities," the new play by the creator of the ABC drama "Brothers & Sisters," at the Guthrie Theater for half off through March 24.
Why we love it
- "Other Desert Cities" is a "show worth seeing again and again" (Star Tribune)
- Catch any performance now through March 24 for half off
- Tickets are $17-$32 (regularly $34-64) at the Guthrie
- The show won a 2012 Drama League Award and was a Tony Award nominee for Best Play
March 8, 2013 - March 23, 2013
'Other Desert Cities'
818 S. Second St.
Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Discounted seats are available for all shows and seating sections:
- Sunday, Tuesday-Wednesday evening & weekday matinee ... $17-$26 (reg. $34-$52)
- Thursday & Friday evening ...$20-$29 (reg. $40-$58)
- Saturday-Sunday matinee ... $23-$32 (reg. $46-$64)
- The New York Daily News said "Other Desert Cities" is "funny, fierce and immensely entertaining," and the Star Tribune says "this is a show worth seeing again and again."
- The play features actress Sally Wingert, who the Pioneer Press calls "masterly as matriarch" in her role as Polly, Brooke Wyeth's mother, who returns home to Palm Springs with news of publishing a memoir when a crucial event in the family's history is uncovered.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase this offer, call the Guthrie Box Office at 612-377-2224 and mention the code TRAVELZOO. To view a seat map, click here.
The fine print
To purchase this offer, call the Guthrie Box Office at 612-377-2224 and mention the code TRAVELZOO, or visit the box office in person. Not valid online, with other offers or on previously purchased tickets. A handling fee of $1-$5 per ticket may apply. Excludes Saturday evening performances.