By Travelzoo Staff
"When the company dances in simple unison, this show reveals the heart beneath the razzmatazz," says The Telegraph (UK) of Michael Flatley's "Lord of the Dance." Watch the Celtic-inspired routines of more than 40 Irish step dancers for 30% off during the show's one-night engagement at the State Theatre.
Why we love it
- "Lord of the Dance" created by Michael Flatley leaps into the State Theatre for a Saturday night performance Feb. 23
- Tickets start at $30 for Main Floor seats
- The 40 Irish dancers in unison are "an elemental force" (The Telegraph)
Feb. 8, 2013 - Feb. 23, 2013
'Lord of the Dance Created by Michael Flatley'
805 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Two seating levels are available for the performance Saturday, Feb. 23, at 8 p.m.:
- Mid-Balcony and Rear Main Floor ... $30 (reg. $43.50)
- Front Main Floor and Front Balcony ... $44 (reg. $63.50)
- More than 60 million people in 68 countries have seen "Lord of the Dance," which features traditional and modern Irish dancing, music and colorful costumes, with a percussive sound The Telegraph calls "an elemental force."
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter code TZLORD in the box and click "OK." Click "Show Offer on Map," then select seats
- and click "Checkout." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then create an account or log in to book. Mobile users: Under "Promotions and Special Offers," choose a quantity of tickets and full price level. Enter the promo code TZLORD and click "Find Tickets."
The fine print
Promo code TZLORD is required; please see complete booking instructions. Additional fees of $12.86-$14.74 per ticket and $7.59 per order will apply. Tickets can also be purchased in person or by calling the box office at 612-339-7007 to avoid fees. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.