By Travelzoo Staff
Famous for hits such as "Take Me Home, Country Roads," "Leaving on a Jet Plane" and "Annie's Song," singer/songwriter John Denver remains an iconic folk artist. Members of his original band honor the memory of the two-time Grammy Award winner in "John Denver: A Rocky Mountain High Concert," coming to the State Theatre Feb. 17.
Why we love it
- Hear classic John Denver tunes and view rare footage of the artist at the live tribute concert
- Tickets to the performance at State Theatre Feb. 17 are $32.50, regularly $46.50
- Original members of the 2-time Grammy winner's band lead the ensemble
Feb. 4, 2013 - Feb. 17, 2013
'John Denver: A Rocky Mountain High Concert'
805 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Main Floor seats at the Hennepin Theatre Trust's State Theatre are $32.50, regularly $46.50, for the concert Sunday, Feb. 17, at 7 p.m.
- In addition to hearing Denver favorites, audiences will see rare footage of the artist during the concert. Before his unexpected death in 1997, Denver released 23 studio albums, seven of which reached the Billboard Top 10.
- Booking Instructions
- Click the "Buy Now" button. Enter the code TZJOHN and click "OK," then "Show Offer on Map." Click on each seat, selecting the "Promotions and Special Offers" price, then click "Checkout." Enter the security code and click "Continue." Review your order and click "Continue," choose a ticket delivery method, and click "Continue" again. Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your order. Mobile users: On the landing page, choose "See more ticket options" to access the promo code box. Choose the full ticket price from the drop-down menu.
The fine print
A promo code is required; please see the Booking Instructions for details. Additional fees of $12.47 per ticket and $7.59 per order will apply. Tickets can also be purchased in person or by calling the box office at 612-339-7007 to avoid fees. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.