By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrating the release of its first album in more than 30 years, acclaimed 1970s act Graham Parker and The Rumour stops at the Fitzgerald Theater in St. Paul. Travelzoo subscribers can get select seats to the Dec. 19 reunion tour concert for half off.
Why we love it
- Graham Parker and The Rumour has played to sold-out venues on the current reunion tour for its new album
- See the band from the Fitzgerald Theater balcony for $18.50, reg. $37, on Dec. 19
- Frontman Graham Parker will play himself in the upcoming Judd Apatow film "This is 40," and the band has 3 songs on the soundtrack
Dec. 4, 2012 - Dec. 19, 2012
Graham Parker and The Rumour
10 East Exchange Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
- Second Balcony seats and a limited number of First Balcony seats are available for $18.50, regularly $37, for the performance Wednesday, Dec. 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Graham Parker and The Rumours' 1979 album "Squeezing Out Sparks" ranks among Rolling Stone's Top 500 Albums of All Time. The band is often grouped with other British artists Elvis Costello, the Sex Pistols and the Clash. The New York Times says the band "anticipated the energy of punk and set the bar for smart, literate lyrics married to a danceable beat" and the new album is "almost guaranteed to appeal to fans."
The fine print
Click the "Buy Now" button. Enter the offer code TZOO and click "OK," then click "Show Offer on Map." Select valid seats and click "Checkout." Enter the word verification and click "Continue," then review your order and click "Continue" again. Select your preferred ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create an account to purchase. Additional fees of $10.86 per ticket and $4.46 per order will apply, and certain ticket delivery methods are also subject to fees. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent, not by Travelzoo, and are also applied to full-price tickets.