By Travelzoo Staff
Located in East Town's historic Knickerbocker on the Lake, Knick Spa indulges their guests with award-winning products like SpaRitual and Peace Spa.
Why we love it
- Choose from a cranberry pedicure, pumpkin facial or a cranberry body massage treatment
- "Beyond my expectations...a great time" (recent Travelzoo visitor)
- Valid through mid-December, perfect for pre-holiday pampering
- Natural Milwaukee calls this "upscale" spa "an urban oasis for wellness"
- Purchase one of each voucher to create your own autumn spa day & save more than $180
Sept. 19, 2013 - Dec. 19, 2013; closed Sunday and Monday
Knick Salon and Spa
1028 E. Juneau Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- For $29 (reg. $65), reserve a cranberry pedicure, which includes a special cranberry seed oil cream to moisturize the skin, as well as a mineral bath, foot massage, hot towel mask and choice of polish
- For $65 (reg. $140), relax with a pumpkin facial or a cranberry-pomegranate body treatment
- The pumpkin facial utilizes beneficial pumpkin enzymes used in conjunction with exfoliants and moisturizers to help give skin a holiday glow; also includes hand and decolletage treatments
- The 75-minute cranberry pomegranate body treatment includes a special scrub and lotion with shea butter and cranberry seed oil; concludes with a full-body massage and a mug of warm cranberry tea
The fine print
Appointments required; subject to availability. Merchant is closed Sundays and Mondays. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 of each voucher can be purchased per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Maximum two people per reservation. Group services cannot be guaranteed.
See all terms