By Travelzoo Staff
Milwaukee Express praises the "rustic" and "delightful" Italian cuisine served by a "caring and attentive staff" at chef Michael Feker's IL MITO East.
Why we love it
- Multiple OpenTable Diners' Choice awards: Fit for Foodies, Italian, Romantic
- Located in the historic Knickerbocker on the Lake
- Offers gluten-free options, including homemade pastas and pizzas
- “There is no shortage of culinary talent in Milwaukee, but in terms of skills, drive and personality, Michael Feker is the complete package.” (Journal-Sentinel)
Sept. 23, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
IL MITO East
1028 E. Juneau Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- For $35 (reg. $60.35), sit down to a three-course dinner for two featuring anything on the menu
- Start with any shared appetizer, such as the popular hand-packed meatballs served over creamy pecorino polenta
- Then try any entree each, such as the tortelloni stuffed with beef tenderloin or the lasagana di manzo made with Wisconsin cheese and a mushroom bechamel sauce
- Finally, share a dessert, such as the classic tiramisu or a creme brulee
- Make it a night out with friends -- four can dine for $69 (reg. $120.70)
Visit the Knick Spa, also in the Knickerbocker Hotel, before dinner and save 55% with this deal
on seasonal spa treatments including a pumpkin facial and cranberry pedicure.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Friday and Saturday reservations are available before 6 p.m. and after 8 p.m. only. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. Valid for two or four diners only.
See all terms