By Travelzoo Staff
There’s no shortage of critical acclaim surrounding Mr. B’s Steakhouse – on both a local and national level. WISN
lauded it as one of the area’s top steakhouses in 2012, and both Food + Wine Magazine
and The Daily Meal
list it among the nation’s top 20 carnivorous destinations. With this offer, two diners can savor steaks and a starter for $79, regularly $134.
Why we love it
- One of the nation's top steakhouses (Food + Wine Magazine)
- With "quality chops" and "compelling seafood" "you can't go wrong" (Zagat)
- Select any starter and nearly any steak on the menu
- Part of the Bartolotta Restaurant Group
Aug. 21, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
Mr. B's - A Bartolotta Steakhouse
18380 W. Capitol Dr.
Brookfield, WI 53045
- Begin with any shared appetizer, like oysters Rockefeller or the classic jumbo shrimp cocktail. Then each diner can select an entree including nearly any steak on the wide menu, like the 28-day dry-aged bone-in rib eye, the decadent Wagyu New York strip or a combo like the petite filet with bacon-wrapped scallops (up to $59.95 each).
- Mr. B's patio typically remains open through the end of September for al fresco dining, and visitors who dine with a group will save even more -- four can double the dinner for $155 (reg. $268).
The fine print
Note: This exclusive offer is available to the first 100 purchases only. Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 22, through Nov. 30, 2013. Reservations required; Friday and Saturday reservations limited to 5 p.m. or 9 p.m. seatings only. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid for Bartolotta Rewards points on voucher experience; points will be awarded for additional purchases only. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms