By Travelzoo Staff
Express Milwaukee praises the creative kitchen at Port of Call, located downtown along the RiverWalk, and OnMilwaukee.com found lots to like on the interesting, nautical-themed menu, saying the spot "stands on its own two sea legs." With this deal, two people could sample anything on the menu with a dinner for $35, regularly up to $77.
Why we love it
- Relax riverside at Port of Call, with a dinner offering anything on the menu
- 2 can dine for $35, including martinis or glasses of wine, regularly up to $77
- Stop by before or after a show or event at the nearby Pabst Theater, Milwaukee Repertory Theater and Marcus Center
Oct. 25, 2012 - Jan. 25, 2013
Port of Call
106 W. Wells St.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
- Take a seat in the lounge, perhaps near the fireplace OnMilwaukee calls "especially cozy," and select:
- Any starter to share, like the manchego brulee, a Wisconsin cheese platter with toasted walnuts and crostini, or the beer-battered fried Door County cheese curds; or select a cup of soup each like the beer cheese soup with bratwurst medallions (up to $13 each)
- Two entrees, like the popular crab-stuffed tilapia in a citrus beurre blanc sauce or the braised beef short ribs with roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables (up to $22 each)
- Any two cocktails, glasses of wine or craft beers; the Wisconsin Manhattan features a choice of brandy or whiskey and the option to include Door County maple syrup instead of vermouth, and the hot buttered rum served with caramel and butterscotch schnapps is perfect for winter (up to $10 each)
Port of Call is just a block away from the Pabst Theater, making this perfect for a pre- or post-concert stop.
The fine print
Update: We’ve received notice that the menu has changed slightly since this deal was published; we’ve updated this page to reflect those changes. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 25 through Jan. 25, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability; must reference voucher when making reservation. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table of 4 people. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms