By Travelzoo Staff
CBS Chicago says Susanna Farms is "the perfect way to celebrate all things autumn"; save 50% on an visit for two and take home a pumpkin to carve.
Why we love it
- Named a Fall Favorite Off the Beaten Path, it's "too good to pass up" (CBS Chicago)
- Take a hayride, wander the corn mazes or visit the new "kiddie corn box" play area
- Visit with sheep, horses, Scottish highland cattle, donkeys and pigs
- Includes a small pumpkin to take home for each visitor
- Bring the kids or grandkids and spend an autumn afternoon with the whole family
Sept. 26, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
24153 Town Line Rd.
Lake Villa, IL 60046
- For $11 (reg. $22), two can visit the farm and take home a small pumpkin each
- Admission is valid for adults and kids three years old and up; children younger than three are free
- Open daily through Halloween from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Families or small groups with odd numbers can add a single admission for $6 (reg. $11)
The fine print
Admission valid for adults and children ages 3 and older; children under 3 are free. Subject to weather conditions.
See all terms