By Travelzoo Staff
Like many of the movies shown by the Rosebud Cinema and Times Theater, these screening venues get a "thumbs up" from Yelp: each is rated 4 stars by users.
Why we love it
- Both theaters were recently upgraded to digital projection for better, brighter movies
- Rosebud patrons relax in couches while dining, drinking and viewing
- Can be redeemed for any movie
- Includes popcorn or a pizza to share, along with a cocktail or craft beer per person
Sept. 12, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
Rosebud Cinema & The Times Theater
- Times Theater: For $20 (reg. $40) two can take in a movie with a shared popcorn (topped with real butter) and a beer, wine or cocktail each at the Times on Sunday-Thursday
- Rosebud Cinema: For $25 (reg. $48.50) two can split any pizza at the Rosebud along with a beer, cocktail or glass of wine each while viewing a movie on the big screen on Sunday-Thursday
- Plan a date night for Friday-Saturday for just $5 more at both theaters
- Note: Check out the current movies and showtimes at the Rosebud and Times
The fine print
Valid Sunday-Thursday or Friday-Saturday only during merchant's operating hours. Valid at each voucher's specific theater only. Not valid on for opening weekend showings. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person. Digital 3D films available for an additional fee payable directly to the theater.
See all terms