By Travelzoo Staff
Designed by golf legend Arnold Palmer, The Bog Golf Course in Saukville is consistently one of the top-rated public courses in Wisconsin. It earns an impressive 4.5 stars on Golf Digest's Places to Play rating, and WisconsinGolf.com praises the course's "mature trees and lush landscaping enclosing most of the holes." Hit the links with this deal, offering an $60 credit toward greens fees and more, for $30.
Why we love it
- The Bog is one of Wisconsin's top public courses
- For $30, receive $60 to use on tee times or cart/club rental
- Apply credit toward to prime weekend tee times throughout the season
- The 7,110-yard course was designed by golf legend Arnold Palmer
- The Bog will host the Wisconsin State Amateur Championship this July
June 14, 2013 - Nov. 14, 2013
The Bog Golf Course
3121 County Rd.
Saukville, WI 53080
- This $60 credit can be used toward any tee times throughout the season, which range in price from $65 for off-peak times to $95 for peak times. The credit can even be redeemed for club rental, meaning you only need to show up with the desire to swing.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 17 (weather permitting), through the end of the season, scheduled for Nov. 14, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made up to 7 days in advance. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit. Offer applies to Web-posted rate greens fees, club rental and cart rental only. Deal not to be combined with Internet tee-time specials. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms