By Travelzoo Staff
Kodo, Drummers of Japan roars into the Pabst Theater this month, and tickets are now more than 50% off. With focus on the taiko drum, Kodo will incorporate other Japanese instruments as well, creating this one-night, upbeat showcase of musical talent.
Why we love it
- Kodo booms into Milwaukee at the end of this month
- All tickets are more than 50% off at the Pabst Theater
- See the 1-night show on Thursday, Feb. 21, at 7 p.m.
- Promo code TRAVEL is required; please see complete booking instructions
Feb. 14, 2013 - Feb. 22, 2013
Kodo, Drummers of Japan
The Pabst Theater
144 E Wells St.
Tel: (414) 286-3663
- All tickets are discounted to $22, regularly $45.50, for the Thursday, Feb. 21, performance at 7 p.m. The New York Times says Kodo is "a celebration of music, of physicality, of life" and that the music is "delivered with a sort of manic intensity that spoke to the import of the moment more eloquently than any words could have."
- Since the group's debut at the Berlin Festival in 1981, Kodo has given more than 3,600 performances on all five continents. Audience members will explore the limitless possibilities of the Japanese drum in this live show.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." In the discount box, type TRAVEL and then click "Validate." Select a price level, select the number of tickets and click "Continue." Type in the security code shown, and click "Continue." Review your order and click "Continue." Log in or register to complete your purchase. To purchase tickets by phone, call the Pabst Theater box office at 414-286-3663.
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step details. Fees of $5.50 per order and $12.26 per ticket will be additional. Fees are determined by the ticketing agency and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply.