By Travelzoo Staff
DreamWorks' "How to Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular," based on the hit film, stops in Milwaukee this October, and with this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 45% on tickets, starting at $13.
Why we love it
- See DreamWorks' "How to Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular" Oct. 25-28, including matinee and evening shows
- Snag tickets for $13-$33, regularly $25-$57.50, at the BMO Harris Bradley Center
- The Chicago Tribune recently said, "you will have some fantastically amazing, uber-cool dragons to talk about on the way home"
- This live performance is based on the Academy Award-nominated DreamWorks animated film
- The show features 23 dragons and a cast of Viking warriors and acrobats
Oct. 10, 2012 - Oct. 28, 2012
'How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular'
BMO Harris Bradley Center
1001 North 4th St.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
- This arena performance at the BMO Harris Bradley Center features animatronic dragons with 40-foot wingspans. Entertainment Weekly says the performance is "a dazzling fusion of art and athleticism."
- The following performances are on sale:
- Thursday, Oct. 25 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 26 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 27 at 11 a.m., 3 and 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 28 at 1 and 5 p.m.
- Tickets are available in the following seating areas:
- Upper Level ... $13-$21 (reg. $25-$37.50)
- Lower Level ... $25-$33 (reg. $45-$57.50)
- This production centers on Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup's world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to desired performance. Enter code TZOO in the offer code box and click "OK." Select seats by clicking on the map then clicking on the clue circles, then click "Checkout." Enter security word verification and click "Continue." Verify seat selection and click "Continue," then choose delivery method and click "Continue." Log in to an existing account or register a new one. A $7.35-$9.85 per-ticket fee and $5.70 per-order fee applies. All ages must have a ticket.