By Amanda Retzer
Agua at Mondrian South Beach "offers an enchanting experience," says SpaFinder, praising its "spacious garden terrace and soothing treatment menu."
Why we love it
- It's one of Travel + Leisure's recommended "Things To Do" in South Beach
- Travelzoo guests said the massage was "perfect" and loved the "quality of the service"
- Won Best Spa in the 2010 Travel + Leisure Design Awards for its "stunning" decor
- The spa's designer, Marcel Wanders, is called the "Lady Gaga of the design world" (NYT)
- 1,000-plus TripAdvisor users give the hotel 4 stars and a 2013 Certificate of Excellence
Oct. 7, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
agua at Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- $99 for a spa package for one (reg. $205)
Any 60-minute massage (up to $170 value) with a scalp treatment add-on ($35 value)
Use of amenities, including the hotel pool
Discounted valet parking for $10 per car
$149 for an upgraded package including all of the above, plus your choice between a 60-minute Earth Facial ($150 value) or a 60-minute Men's Facial ($130 value)
The fine print
Appointments required; subject to availability. Voucher subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added.
See all terms