By Travelzoo Staff
Julien Farel Salon and Spa has been featured in dozens of beauty and luxury publications
, including Allure, Vanity Fair, Redbook and Hamptons Magazine. Treat hands and feet with nail packages starting at $29 at the acclaimed salon's Miami location.
Why we love it
- Choose from 3 different nail and hair packages
- Basic mani/pedi for $29; YSL mani/pedi for $49
- Julien is the official hairdresser of the U.S. Open
- Includes a glass of wine and valet parking
July 15, 2013 - Oct. 16, 2013
Julien Farel Salon and Spa
200 South Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33131
- Julien's worldwide locations include New York and Cabo San Lucas, and it is the official hairdresser of the U.S. Open (tennis). The salon has worked with celebrities like Naomi Campbell. Choose from three different packages, which include a complimentary glass of wine and valet parking:
- $29 (reg. $63): regular manicure, regular pedicure and five-minute hand paraffin candle massage
- $49 (reg. $108): Yves Saint Laurent manicure and Yves Saint Laurent pedicure, including a Dietrich and Co. scrub, mandarin or sage mask on hands and feet, hot towels and a five-minute foot and hand massage
- $49 (reg. $108): Regular manicure and choice of blow-dry, updo or braiding (up to a $90 value for hair service; no extra charge for longer hair)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 16, through Oct. 16, 2013. Appointments are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. The spa is closed on Sundays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms