By Travelzoo Staff
Spend the day at Spa at Shore Club and then lounge by the pool, the "star attraction" of the hotel, according to Conde Nast Traveler. For $99, regularly $225, Travelzoo subscribers receive a massage and scrub plus pool access at this posh retreat.
Why we love it
- Includes an hourlong massage and half-hour scrub
- Lounge by the pool, the "star attraction" (Conde Nast)
- 100% of past Travelzoo guests had a positive experience
- Or choose the Four-Handed Massage with 2 therapists
June 17, 2013 - Sept. 4, 2013
Spa at Shore Club
1901 Collins Ave.
Miami, FL 33139
- Experience "the best of South Beach" for "lounging, people-watching and poolside glitz," according to Fodor's, with this deal that includes:
- 60-minute Abhyanga Massage, a light-to-medium-pressure treatment with warm oils ($125 value), plus a scalp treatment add-on ($20 value)
- 30-minute Mimosa Champagne Sugar Scrub ($80 value)
- Access to the infinity pools, beach and lounge areas, normally only open to hotel guests
- Or swap out the massage and scrub for a 50-minute Four-Handed Massage, which features two massage therapists ($225 value). With either choice, also receive 10% off any retail products purchased on the day of your visit.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Sept. 4, 2013. Appointments are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms