By Travelzoo Staff
Get your digits ready for spring and head to Roberto Giordano Salon & Spa in Brickell, where you can try some of the season's latest nail polish trends
like nude shades and pastels. Save up to 56% on this Local Deal, which includes a manicure, pedicure and a glass of wine at one of ELLE magazine's top 100 salons in the U.S. (2010).
Why we love it
- Roberto Giordano Salon & Spa was named one of ELLE magazine's top 100 salons in the U.S. (2010)
- Includes a manicure, pedicure and glass of wine for $29
- Try one of 15 nail polish and nail art trends from New York Fashion Week for spring
- Earns a 4-star Yelp rating from more than 50 reviews
- Increase your savings and get 2 mani/pedis for $55 or 3 for $79
April 24, 2013 - Oct. 25, 2013
Roberto Giordano Salon & Spa
1061 Brickell Plaza
Miami, FL 33131
- Select from the following packages:
- For $29, regularly $60, receive a mani/pedi
- For $55, regularly $120, take a friend and get two mani/pedis
- For $79, regularly $180, get a three-pack of mani/pedis
- These deals also include a credit for a free month of the salon's Blush Plus program with minimum purchase of a three-month membership ($20 value). The program entitles members to unlimited shampoos and blowouts for $15 per service, 10% off all hair services and 15% off retail hair products.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 25, through Oct. 25, 2013. Appointments are required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. 2- and 3-service packages can be used on multiple visits by multiple people. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms