By Travelzoo Staff
Treat yourself to a relaxing spa day at the award-winning agua at Mondrian South Beach. The chic 4,000-square-foot space was named Best Spa
in the 2010 Travel + Leisure Design Awards
for its "stunning
white-on-white decor, calling it "a work of pure spectacle." For $99, regularly $205, indulge in a massage and scalp treatment package and make use of the hotel pool and spa amenities.
Why we love it
- For $99, indulge in any massage with scalp treatment at agua at Mondrian South Beach
- Spend the day at the spa; guests get access to the amenities and hotel pool
- Agua won Best Spa in the 2010 Travel + Leisure Design Awards
- Add on an hourlong facial to the package for $159 total (reg. $370)
April 14, 2013 - July 16, 2013
agua at Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- The mastermind behind the spa's ambiance is renowned Dutch designer Marcel Wanders, deemed the "Lady Gaga of the design world" by The New York Times.
- Save more than $100 and indulge with the following options:
- Any 60-minute massage including Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone and special Swe-Thai (regularly up to $170), paired with an organic scalp treatment
- Amenity access including the sauna and pool for post-massage lounging
- For $159, add on an hourlong vitamin infusion facial to the package, giving guests nearly a 60% discount.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 15, through July 16, 2013. By appointment only. Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms