By Travelzoo Staff
Sip Krug Champagne at a five-course chef's tasting event at Tongue & Cheek -- named 2013 Restaurant of the Year by Miami Eater.
Why we love it
- Renowned chef Jamie DeRosa (Tudor House) designed this exclusive menu
- Each course is paired with a different Krug Prestige Cuvee
- Krug sommeliers will be at the event to detail the distinct features of each pour
- "Seriously good cooking" (Miami Herald); "playful take on New American cuisine" (Zagat)
- Won a Golden Spoon award for Best New Restaurant - Miami Beach (Florida Trend)
Jan. 24, 2014 only
Tongue & Cheek
431 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- For $129 per person (reg. $390), attend an exclusive chef's tasting event with Krug Champagne on Friday, Jan. 24
See this five-course menu here (mobile users tap here)
Courses are paired with a Krug cocktail (valued at $35), Krug Grand Cuvee (for two courses; $45), Krug Rose ($69) and Krug Vintage ($93)
Note: Valet parking is $20 (paid to merchant)
The fine print
Valid Jan. 24, 2014 only. Valid for seatings at 7 p.m. or 10 p.m. only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an automatic 18% gratuity based on the $129 voucher price will be added. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms