By Travelzoo Staff
Coral Gables' Open Stage Club is one of "the seven new places in Miami you need to check out," says Thrillist. Travelzoo users can do so for nearly 50% off.
Why we love it
- Features live entertainment regularly -- music, comedy, DJs and karaoke
- Any artist is welcome to take the stage; just register for a spot
- Saves even more than the club's own happy hour and it includes specialty drinks
- The unique venue has been featured on Channel 7 News and UrbanDaddy
Nov. 4, 2013 - Jan. 25, 2014
Open Stage Club
2325 Galiano St.
Coral Gables, FL 33134
- For $35, have drinks and appetizers for two (reg. $68)
Four specialty cocktails, regular cocktails, beers or wines (up to $11 each); try cocktails such as Martin's Mistake (Maestro Dobel tequila, fresh lime juice and agave nectar)
Any two appetizers, salads or mini-meats, such as crab cakes with mango sauce or grilled filet mignon saltimbocca
Or for $25 (reg. $48), stop in for lunch for two that includes any two entrees, burgers, sandwiches or salads and any two desserts
Before you go, check out the events calendar here
The fine print
The $35 deal is valid from noon-10 p.m. only; the $25 deal is valid during merchant's lunch operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms