By Travelzoo Staff
A Midtown "culinary hot spot" specializing in "Japanese comfort food" (Haute Living), Machiya invites Travelzoo users with 50% off dinner and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- This "swank" eatery serves up "serious ramen" (Thrillist) -- included in this deal
- Also comes with the "highly original" and "impressive" specialty cocktails (Haute Living)
- "No stone was left unturned when it came to the creativity" of the design (Miami New Times)
- Boasts more than 3,500 likes on Facebook
Oct. 28, 2013 - Jan. 17, 2014; not valid Sundays
3252 NE 1st Ave.
Miami, FL 33137
- $45 for a shared-plates dinner with drinks for two people (reg. $90)
Any two soups, salads or rice dishes on the menu, such as the crab avocado salad
Any shared plate, such as the Machiya Japanese tuna tacos or the spicy sesame wings
Any one ramen or signature dish to share, such as the spicy tuna crispy rice, filet mignon or miso black cod
Any shared dessert, such as green tea creme brulee
Two cocktails or glasses of wine (up to $14 each); try the Yuzu Drop with Ketel One Citron, Cointreau and Japanese citrus
Go with a group and save even more: four can have this dinner for $85 (reg. $180) or six can dine for $125 (reg. $270)
The fine print
Valid Monday-Saturday during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms