By Peter Vanden Bos
Travelzoo subscribers can linger over dinner, drinks and striking views of the Intracoastal Waterway at Rouge, rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor.
Why we love it
- A "swanked-out" addition to Restaurant Row in the Intracoastal Mall Plaza (Thrillist)
- The Palm Beach Post called Rouge a "high-end waterfront dining adventure"
- "A feast for the eyes, and for the palate" (Miami.com)
- More than 1,300 likes on Facebook
Oct. 21, 2013 - Jan. 21, 2014
3957 NE 163 St.
Miami, FL 33160
- $69 for dinner and drinks for two (reg. $132)
A shared appetizer or salad (up to $16; see dinner menu), such as the bowl of clams with yuzu, coconut and baby bok choy
Two entrees (up to $36 each), such as the two-pound whole boneless yellowtail snapper or 26-hour braised beef short ribs
Any shared dessert, such as house-made doughnuts filled with dulce de leche
Two cocktails or glasses of wine (up to $15 each)
For $135, four people can have this dinner (reg. $264)
Note: You may pay the difference for higher-cost entrees directly to the restaurant
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms