By Peter Vanden Bos
A "playground for celebrities" dating to the 1920s, The Forge is now "better than ever" (Zagat). Savor dinner for two at this "Miami Beach landmark" for 50% off.
Why we love it
- "Legendary steaks" (Ocean Drive) in a "stunning" setting (BlackBook)
- Travelzoo subscribers raved about the "impeccable" service, ambiance and food
- Esquire magazine says it's "a restaurant men should know about"
- Appears on five Gayot 2013 Top 10 Miami/South Florida lists
- It's "more decadent than ever; and it hasn't looked back since" a 2010 renovation (Fodor's)
Oct. 8, 2013 - Dec. 1, 2013
432 41st St.
Miami Beach, FL 33140
- $99 (reg. $198) for three courses of Chef LoSasso's "magic touch" (Zagat) for two people from an exclusive menu
Features options like filet mignon, snapper and ceviche
Each guest also receives two glasses of wine with dinner
Choose from a hand-picked selection of wines; the sommelier can suggest wines to pair with the courses
Guests can dine in the themed rooms, including the ornate Library Room
Go with a group of four people for $198 (reg. $396)
Don't miss The Forge's massive wine cellar -- "one of the country's best" (Frommer's). It includes more than 300,000 vintages including a rare 1822 Chateau Lafitte Rothschild worth an estimated $150,000.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. Tax, if applicable, and a 20% automatic service charge based on the full value of the check are not included.
See all terms