By Amanda Retzer
Food Network's "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" raves about Fratelli la Bufala with its "lavalike melted mozzarella, salami and tomato sauce" calzone. Get half off dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Top Five Best Pizzas in Miami (Miami New Times)
- Has worldwide recognition with more than 100 locations, including in Milan
- Rated 4 stars from more than 900 user reviews on Yelp, Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor
- "Truly Neapolitan pizza and pasta" that Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (22)
Sept. 4, 2013 - Dec. 10, 2013
Fratelli la Bufala
437 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- $17 for any two pastas or pizzas for two people (reg. $36; up to $18 each)
$33 for any four pastas or pizzas for four people (reg. $72; up to $18 each)
The menu features "chewy, deliciously airy pies" (Zagat) like La Parma with bufala mozzarella, basil and prosciutto
The fine print
Limit 1 voucher per table. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms