By Travelzoo Staff
Brasileiro is a one-stop-shop for an "all-you-can-eat parade of grilled delights" (UrbanDaddy) -- savor dinner for two with wine for more than 50% off.
Why we love it
- Be one of the first in the door -- it just opened last month
- Helmed by chef Guily Booth, formerly of The Local House and Yuca
- Choose from more than a dozen different kinds of meats
- Chef Booth's crab cakes were "the best [Martha Stewart] has ever had"
Aug. 21, 2013 - Nov. 12, 2013
The Four Ambassador Tower 4
801 Brickell Bay Drive
Miami, FL 33131
- For $49 (reg. $110), get unlimited rodizio carved tableside and any two glasses of wine
Pair it with sides, such as beans, fries, fried banana, farofa, salad and fried yuca
For $65 (reg. $130), upgrade to a shared starter (up to $14) and any two entrees, such as black seafood risotto, pan-seared grouper or airline chicken
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Dine-in only. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms