By Travelzoo Staff
Escopazzo is "exceptional" says Frommer's and "chef-owner Giancarla Bodoni does wonders" (Zagat). Get 50% off a three-course dinner for two with prosecco.
Why we love it
- Chef Giancarla was named 2012 Best Organic Chef (Miami New Times)
- Zagat recommends the homemade risotto
- Celebrities like Emilio Estefan, Patty La Belle and Mariah Carey have visited
- Rachael Ray praises it is as "such a gem"
- South Beach Magazine Editor's Pick -- "top-notch"
Aug. 4, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
1311 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- For $75 (reg. $155), choose from the full dinner menu
Any shared antipasti, like crispy Mediterranean octopus with chick pea puree and mint and chili oil; or the wild boar salami platter with marinated vegetables
Any two entrees, such as slow-braised bison ribs over risotto or caramelized pear- and ricotta-filled ravioli with butter and sage
Any shared dessert, from a rotating selection based on the chef's inspirations and seasonal ingredients
Two glasses of prosecco
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; an 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added.
See all terms