By Travelzoo Staff
"Havana 1957 brings the glamour of old Cuba to Lincoln Road
" says Miami Beach News
, praising the combination of "flavors of traditional Cuban cuisine with the enchantment and sophistication of Havana in the 1950s." For $35, regularly $69, two can dine on dinner and dessert.
Why we love it
- Choose any appetizer, 2 entrees and dessert
- Exudes "the glamour of old Cuba" (Miami Beach News)
- The Miami New Times raves about the tres leches dessert
- Located on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach
July 23, 2013 - Jan. 25, 2014
819 Lincoln Rd.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Guests choose from the full menu:
- Any shared appetizer, soup or salad, such as stuffed green plantain cups with shrimp enchilada or Cuban classic shrimp cocktails (not valid on the Cuban Combo)
- Any two entrees, like ropa vieja in an onion and criolla sauce; sauteed shrimp in garlic, olive oil and white wine; or vaca frita with rice and black beans
- Any one dessert, including Cuban flan and tres leches, a Top 100 favorite dish of the Miami New Times -- they have "mastered this in ways that are simply not fair to the competition"
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, July 25, through Jan. 25, 2014. Reservations required. Valid at the Lincoln Rd. location only. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms