By Travelzoo Staff
"Dishes are fresh, tasty, and hefty in portion" says the Miami New Times about Oh! Mexico, which also earns a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor from more than 230 reviews. For $35, regularly $71, dig into a Mexican dinner for two including fresh-to-order guacamole.
Why we love it
- 4-star rating from more than 230 TripAdvisor reviews
- When we went, we loved the fajitas -- try steak or shrimp
- Miami New Times calls the dishes fresh and tasty
- They also call the guacamole "very good"
July 28, 2013 - Jan. 30, 2014
1440 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Grab a people-watching spot on the patio -- the restaurant is located on the corner of Española Way and Washington Avenue -- or settle into the festive interior dining room. This dinner includes:
- Fresh-to-order guacamole for two with tomato, onion, cilantro, fresh herbs, lime and chile serrano -- the Miami New Times calls it "very good"
- Two entrees, like chicken molcajetes: a lava rock bowl filled with a red or green tomato sauce, nopal onion, bell pepper, Mexican cheese and chorizo; or Los Tres Compadres: grilled chicken, skirt steak and pork loin with red sauce adobo and tortilla shells (up to $28 each)
- Any shared dessert, including homemade flan and chocolate cake
- Note: Entrees priced at more than $28 can be ordered for an additional $5 per entree (paid directly to merchant).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 1, through Jan. 30, 2014. Reservations required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Outdoor seating is limited. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms