By Travelzoo Staff
"A joint lounge gallery and tapas-style restaurant," Cafeina Wynwood Lounge "layers art upon nightlife upon cuisine" (Haute Living Miami). For $29, regularly $64, two can share tapas and a bottle of wine at one of the Best Secret Bars in Miami
Why we love it
- An "exquisite, modern bar and lounge" (CBS Miami)
- AOL Travel praises the "well-designed tapas menu"
- Standout dishes include crispy crabcakes
- Dine alfresco "under the stars" (Haute Living Miami)
July 16, 2013 - Sept. 6, 2013
Cafeina Wynwood Lounge
297 Northwest 23rd St.
Miami, FL 33127
- Step inside the "seductive, design-driven lounge with a gorgeous patio and plenty of art on display" (Fodor's) and select from the menu:
- Any two tapas, like crispy crabcakes or ahi tuna mini tacos
- Bottle of house wine; choose the 2011 Bronis Oltrepo Pavese Pinot Grigio or 2010 Col Di Sasso Cabernet Sangiovese (up to a $38 value)
Cafeina is a favorite spot of Chef Lorena Garcia
from "Top Chef Masters Season 4," who called it a "beautiful bar, lounge and art gallery."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 18, through Sept. 6, 2013. Must be 21 or older to redeem. Reservations are required. Valid Thursday and Friday only. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms