By Travelzoo Staff
The Forge exudes a sense of modern royalty and timeless etiquette, described as "legendary" by Ocean Drive Magazine and "stunning" by BlackBook Magazine. Esquire goes as far as saying "real men eat at Miami's best restaurant, The Forge." Dress up in your evening's finest and luxuriate in a chef-specialty, three-course dinner for two paired with wine for $99, regularly $190.
Why we love it
- Esquire calls it "Miami's best restaurant"
- 3 courses of Chef LoSasso's "magic touch" (Zagat)
- Dishes include boneless short rib risotto and grouper ceviche
- "Iconic steakhouse" (Miami New Times)
- Zagat says it is a "playground for celebrities"
July 14, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
432 41st St.
Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Experience the "magic touch of chef Dewey LoSasso" (Zagat) with this exclusive menu:
- Two appetizers; choose The Forge Chopped Salad with Gorgonzola, caper berries and roasted peppers, wrapped in a cucumber slice; or the yellowtail snapper and grouper ceviche
- Two entrees; choose grilled salmon with basil mashed potatoes and hearts of palm salad; boneless short rib risotto with shaved pecorino; or the grilled Creekstone Farms bistro steak with wild mushroom sauce
- Two desserts; choose fresh fruit and sorbet or lemon panna cotta with toasted almond gelato
- Two glasses of chef-paired wine
- A solo dining option is available for $50 to enjoy an evening on your own or to use alongside a pair.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 15, through Oct. 1, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A service charge and tax, if applicable, are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms