By Travelzoo Staff
The consensus is clear: Everyone loves Escopazzo. Frommer's rates it "exceptional," Rachael Ray praises it is as "such a gem" and Zagat says "chef-owner Giancarla Bodoni does wonders." See what the buzz is all about with this Local Deal for a three-course dinner for two with prosecco for $75, regularly $155.
Why we love it
- Chef Giancarla was named 2012 Best Organic Chef (Miami New Times)
- Zagat recommends the homemade risotto
- Choose any appetizer, 2 entrees and dessert
- South Beach Magazine Editor's Pick -- "top-notch"
July 4, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
1311 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Celebrities like Emilio Estefan, Patty La Belle and Mariah Carey have been spotted at Escopazzo. This offer includes:
- Any shared antipasti, like crispy Mediterranean octopus with chick pea puree and mint and chili oil; or the wild boar salami platter with marinated vegetables
- Any two entrees, such as slow-braised bison ribs over risotto or caramelized pear- and ricotta-filled ravioli with butter and sage
- Any shared dessert, from a rotating selection based on the chef's inspirations and seasonal ingredients
- Two glasses of prosecco
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 8, through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms