By Travelzoo Staff
UrbanDaddy says if "you need to impress someone," then head to this "Latin street-food stunner in Wynwood." For $59, regularly $103, two can dine at Bloom Wynwood from a chef's special menu, which features "flavors [that] pop, sparkle and just about dance across the table" (Miami Herald).
Why we love it
- Bloom "elevates Wynwood’s food scene" (Miami Herald)
- Exclusive menu of some of the chef's favorite dishes
- "Arty takes on Asian and Latin American street food (Zagat)
- Earns a 4.5-star Urbanspoon rating
June 27, 2013 - Sept. 18, 2013
2751 N. Miami Ave.
Miami, FL 33127
- Grab a table inside this "chic warehouse space [with] garden-style furniture and vivid macro images of flowers," or sit outside on the "verdant" patio (Zagat), and select:
- First course (choose one): summer ceviche, date and goat cheese salad or cod kimchi fritters
- Second course (choose two): moo shu wok, salmon ca-cho-to, panang curry or 6-ounce Florida wagyu skirt steak
- Third course (choose one): coconut flan, tres leches, malted bread pudding or chocolate cake
- Two signature cocktails or glasses of wine: try a Ring of Fire cocktail, recommended by Thrillist and the Miami New Times (up to $13 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 28, through Sept. 18, 2013. The restaurant is closed for dinner on Sundays and Mondays. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms