By Travelzoo Staff
MPP Brickell first established itself in Lima, Peru, where it's been a local favorite for nearly 15 years. Now the "delicious and authentic Peruvian cuisine" has made its way to Brickell (Miami New Times), and Travelzoo subscribers can dine there with $50 worth of food and drinks for $25.
Why we love it
- Only U.S. outpost of the acclaimed Lima, Peru venue
- "Contemporary shrine to lime-cured seafood" (Manero)
- Dine on $50 worth of Peruvian dishes and drinks
- Try classic ceviche or the New Times-lauded octopus appetizer
June 23, 2013 - Sept. 13, 2013
141 Southwest 7th St.
Miami, FL 33130
- Manero calls it "a contemporary shrine to lime-cured seafood," and its Facebook page has collected more than 1,700 likes since it opened late last year. The menu covers a wide array of dishes from traditional ceviche ($18) to grilled skirt steak with homemade gnocchi in Huancaina sauce ($18). The New Times recommends the octopus in olive oil ($20) and the spring rolls stuffed with sauteed tenderloin ($18).
Check out the back of the wine list for food and wine pairing suggestions from the restaurant.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 24, through Sept. 13, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms