By Travelzoo Staff
"Blink your eyes and you're in Paris" with a visit to La Goulue in the Bal Harbour Shops, says Zagat, which also rates the cuisine "very good" (21). Two can visit this brasserie -- which will celebrate its 40th anniversary this year -- and savor $50 worth of food plus a glass of wine each for $29.
Why we love it
- $50 worth of food plus a glass of wine each
- La Goulue mimics an authentic Parisian cafe
- Try the oven-roasted trout or pound of fresh mussels
- Featured on Food Network's "Best Thing I Ever Ate"
June 10, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
9700 Collins Ave.
Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Tel: 305-865-2181 Ext. 228
- Earning an appearance on Food Network's "Best Thing I Ever Ate," La Goulue was celebrated by celebrity chef Alex Guarnaschelli for its cheese souffle, made with Parmesan and Gruyere. Peruse the full menu and enjoy $50 worth of food such as:
- Escargots with herbed garlic butter topped with puff pastry ($13.90)
- Trout amandine -- oven-roasted trout with haricots vert and roasted almonds ($22)
- Moules frites -- a pound of fresh mussels steamed in white wine, shallots, butter, garlic and parsley ($19.50)
- Plus, each person will receive a glass of red or white house wine of the day. Note: The cheese souffle is not available on the weekends.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 10, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms