By Travelzoo Staff
Located inside the AAA 4-Diamond ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Mister Collins serves American fare that boasts three OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
including Great for Brunch. UrbanDaddy
lauds Mister Collins for being "an oceanfront temple of comfort food," and Haute Living
adds that it has "one of Miami's most luxurious and 'beach chic' dining rooms." Two can have Sunday brunch here for $55, regularly $96.
Why we love it
- Mister Collins is located inside the AAA 4-Diamond ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
- The restaurant boasts 3 OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
- For $55, the deal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of prosecco or mimosa
- "An oceanfront temple of comfort food" (UrbanDaddy)
- Mister Collins was featured on "Bite with Belkys" (7News)
May 9, 2013 - June 30, 2013
10295 Collins Ave.
Bal Harbour, FL 33154
- Diners can select from the menu:
- Two appetizers, like local ceviche or "pulled" short rib hash (up to $14 each)
- Two entrees, like Cape Canaveral shrimp and grits or the butter-poached Maine lobster roll (up to $22 each)
- Two glasses of prosecco or mimosa
- The menu changes seasonally and everything is made in-house, with a focus on using as many local ingredients as possible. Indoor seating has floor-to-ceiling glass windows that offer ocean views, or choose to sit outside on the patio.
The fine print
Update: The merchant has now opened up availability on the Sunday over Memorial Day weekend (May 26). Not valid on any other holidays or holiday weekends. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, May 19, through June 30, 2013. Brunch is valid for Sunday only. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only; multiple vouchers are allowed at the table to accommodate large parties. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms