By Travelzoo Staff
Positano Ristorante brings a piece of Italy to Doral with its culinary influences rooted in the village of Positano on the Amalfi coast. Rated 4 stars out of nearly 120 reviews on Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor, this quaint restaurant boasts an expansive waterfront terrace and guests can enjoy an alfresco dinner for two with wine for $49, regularly $97.45.
Why we love it
- Positano is rated 4 stars out of nearly 120 reviews on Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor
- Includes an appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of prosecco
- The restaurant was inspired and influenced by the coastal village of Positano, Italy
- The waterfront terrace is a must for alfresco dining with views of the Finger Lakes
- Has more than 1100 likes on Facebook
May 9, 2013 - July 30, 2013
2475 NW 95th Ave.
Doral, FL 33172
- This offer includes:
- Any one shared hot or cold antipasti, such as sauteed mussels, baked eggplant or octopus carpaccio
- Two entrees, such as filet mignon sauteed with cherry tomatoes and white wine; or homemade lobster ravioli flambeed with brandy and light pink sauce (up to $29.95 each)
- Two glasses of prosecco ($9 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 10, through July 30, 2013. Reservations are not required but are suggested; subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. An 18% gratuity based on the full price of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms