By Travelzoo Staff
Segafredo Brickell is the "hot spot" of the neighborhood, says BlackBook Mag, and its swanky presence has garnered attention from Ocean Drive Magazine, The Miami Herald and 944 Magazine. Bask on the expansive patio or cozy up inside with this Local Deal for a weekend brunch for two with a bottle of prosecco for $35, regularly $72.
Why we love it
- Snag a patio seat at Segafredo and savor brunch for 2 for $35 with a bottle of prosecco
- BlackBook Mag calls it the "hot spot" in Brickell
- Includes any starter and any 2 entrees, such as homemade crab cakes or eggs Florentine
- Pair the meal with a bottle of prosecco or red or white wine
- Can be used any weekend through June, including on Mother's Day
April 3, 2013 - June 30, 2013
1421 South Miami Ave.
Miami, FL 33130
- This offer is good every Saturday and Sunday through June, including on Mother's Day weekend in May. Guests will receive:
- Any shared starter, such as fresh mixed berries and Greek yogurt or a baby green and peaches salad
- Any two entrees, including homemade crab cakes and fried egg with potato hash; smoked salmon platter; and eggs Florentine with truffle hollandaise; all entrees come with truffled home fries and toast
- Bottle of prosecco or wine like the "Cin Cin" rosecco (Italy) or Cousino Macul Chardonnay (Chile) (up to $36)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, April 6, through June 30, 2013. Reservations are required. Brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 4 p.m. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 4 vouchers per table. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms