By Travelzoo Staff
The Marenas Beach Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach "brings a nice touch of European-style glitz and glamour to the area
) and houses the picturesque Caracol Restaurant with Mediterranean-infused cuisine and sweeping Atlantic views. For $49, regularly $110, settle in at this oceanfront restaurant for dinner and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- Enjoy an oceanfront dinner for 2 with wine at Caracol in the Marenas Beach Resort & Spa
- Includes an appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of wine for $49 (reg. $110)
- Dine on the oceanfront terrace or inside with floor-to-ceiling views of the beach
- Frommer's rates the Marenas Resort "highly recommended"
- Stay at the resort from $169 a night with a private balcony and full kitchen
March 19, 2013 - June 21, 2013
Marenas Beach Resort & Spa
18683 Collins Ave.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
- Reserve a table on the terrace or in the dining room, which features two-story, floor-to-ceiling windows. Dinner includes choices from the recently reconstructed menu:
- Any shared appetizer or salad, like sesame-crusted yellowfin tuna or a classic Greek salad with shrimp
- Any two entrees, such as the fire-grilled 8-ounce filet mignon with a wild mushroom demi glaze or grilled salmon with orange fennel glaze and hearts of palm salad
- Two glasses of house wine, from a rotating selection including chardonnay, malbec and prosecco
Enhance your visit with an overnight stay at this acclaimed resort from $169 a night
. The offer includes a large one-bedroom suite with private balcony and full kitchen and a $50 dining credit (sale ends Friday).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 21, through June 21, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made by phone. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; an automatic 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms