By Travelzoo Staff
says Buddha Sushi Bar, where select dishes are delivered by mini boats on a "river" at the sushi bar, is "a pretty trendy spot for sushi and Japanese eats
adds that it’s "awesome sushi." For $35, two can have dinner paired with a bottle of sake, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- For $35, 2 can have dinner paired with a bottle of sake at Buddha Sushi Bar
- It's a "trendy spot for sushi and Japanese eats" (Miami Eater)
- Thrillist says it's "awesome sushi"
- Opt to sit along the sushi river, in the more formal dining room or alfresco on the patio
- Select dishes are delivered by mini boats at the sushi bar (seating subject to availability)
- This offer can also be used for takeout
March 11, 2013 - May 11, 2013
Buddha Sushi Bar
1071 Northeast 79th Street #101
Miami, FL 33138
- Take a seat along the sushi river, in the more formal dining room or out on the patio and select from the full menu:
- Any two hot or cold appetizers, like spicy tuna-stuffed mushrooms and yellowtail carpaccio
- Any two signature or American maki, sushi or sashimi, like the volcano signature maki or rainbow classic maki
- A bottle of house sake ($20 value)
- Located on the Upper East Side, the eatery is filled with candlelit lanterns and bonsai trees. You can watch the chefs prepare handcrafted dishes in the kitchen through a glass wall while sitting around the communal dining bar.
- Note: This offer does not apply to all-you-can-eat sushi at the sushi bar. You may sit at the bar, but are required to order from the menu. If the bar is full, you can opt to sit in the main dining room or outside on the patio.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, March 12, through May 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Dinner is served every day from 6-11:30 p.m. Multiple vouchers allowed per table. Valid for dine-in or takeout. This offer does not apply to all-you-can-eat sushi at the sushi bar. You may sit at the bar, but are required to order from the menu. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the full value of the experience. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms