By Travelzoo Staff
The new space to see-and-be-seen is at Zielo Restaurant in Coral Gables, a "Latin seafood stunner
) that has hosted celebs like Emilio Estefan and Spanish soap opera star William Levy. Snag a seat at this swanky spot and savor a dinner for two for $59, regularly $118.
Why we love it
- Zielo Restaurant in Coral Gables is a "Latin seafood stunner," says UrbanDaddy
- The decor and ambiance make it "clean and pristine while still feeling warm and rustic" (Eater)
- Includes an appetizer, a rice or pasta dish and 2 entrees for $59, half off
- Dish highlights -- Champagne risotto with prawns and Black Angus filet mignon
March 10, 2013 - June 11, 2013
264 Giralda Ave.
Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Guests can settle into the elaborate dining room -- highlighted by a white marble bar, turquoise dishes and refurbished antique crystal chandeliers -- described as "clean and pristine while still feeling warm and rustic" by Eater. Choose from the entire "globetrotting menu" (Miami.com):
- Any one shared appetizer, such as bacon-wrapped dates with goat cheese or teriyaki ceviche with tuna, shrimp and white fish
- Any one shared rice or pasta dish, like Champagne risotto with marinated prawns and toasted pine nuts, or hand-rolled fettuccini with braised oxtail ragu
- Any two entrees, including the "Zielo style" Black Angus filet mignon with fried yuca timbale, sweet pepper and roasted red pepper cilantro salsa; and grouper served over plantain smash with flambeau Ancienne mustard cream sauce
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 11, through June 11, 2013. Reservations are required. The restaurant is closed on Sundays. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms