By Travelzoo Staff
"It's Ralph Pagano's world; we just eat in it
," says the Miami New Times
of the chef who hosts Travel Channel's "Pressure Cook" and has weekly segments on Big 105.9's morning show "Paul & Young Ron." For $49, regularly $127, enjoy the fruits of his culinary resume and relax poolside with a seafood platter and a bottle of bubbly for two at Alba Seaside Italian, located inside Sole on the Ocean.
Why we love it
- Dine poolside and sip bubbly at celeb chef Ralph Pagano's Alba Seaside Italian
- Guests receive a seafood platter and a bottle of Champagne or prosecco (reg. $127)
- The Miami New Times says, "It's Ralph Pagano's world; we just eat in it"
- Snag a seat on the oceanfront pool deck where DJs spin every Friday
March 11, 2013 - May 12, 2013
Alba Seaside Italian
17315 Collins Ave.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
- Having just celebrated its grand opening last month, Alba is perfect for those who are "hungry for home-style cooking, and Pagano's sassy hospitality" (New Times). Guests can sit by the oceanfront pool (feel free to take a dip) and enjoy:
- Seafood platter, with six half shell oysters, three shrimp cocktail, lump crab cocktail and clams ($60 value)
- A bottle of Domaine De La Croix Champagne or Zonin Prosecco (up to a $50 value)
- Valet parking ($17 value)
- Pool party entertainment every Friday with live DJs
- Pool hours are from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 15, through May 12, 2013. Valid Friday - Sunday only from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 people only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms