By Travelzoo Staff
For $15, cooking enthusiasts can learn to prepare gourmet dishes from chef Carmen Trigueros, whose recipes have been featured in Gourmet and Bon Appetit magazines. Regularly $35 per person, the two-hour classes are held at La Bottega's showroom kitchen in Coconut Grove.
Why we love it
- For $15, learn to cook gourmet dishes from Carmen Trigueros in Coconut Grove
- This 2-hour class includes a cooking demo, food samples and wine pairings
- Chef Trigueros' recipes have appeared in Gourmet and Bon Appetit magazines
- Class topics change monthly; redeem in March for Irish-themed dishes
March 4, 2013 - Dec. 14, 2013
La Bottega by Carmen Trigueros
3540 Main Hwy.
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- Classes are held the second Saturday of every month, and each features a unique seasonal theme. The next available date is Saturday, March 9. In this two-hour St. Patrick's Day-themed class, participants will learn to make an array of Irish dishes, including plates that experiment with hearty beer marinades. Get the hang of Irish recipes for stew, potatoes, coffee cheesecake and more.
- The wine expert from La Bottega will also suggest pairings and offer samples. Students receive a glass of wine, appetizers and the meal prepared that day, plus recipes to take home.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, March 9, through Dec. 14, 2013. Reservations are required. Classes take place on the second Saturday of every month at 12:30 p.m. (no class in August). A minimum of 6 people is required for classes to take place. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms