By Travelzoo Staff
says "Avenue D has got the space, stage, and instruments for live music" and has already hosted Macy Gray. Thrillist
adds that it's "a jazz club Al Capone would hang out at Downtown."
For $39, regularly $80, two people can plan an evening out with drinks.
Why we love it
- Thrillist says Avenue D is "a jazz club Al Capone would hang out at Downtown"
- For $39, 2 receive cocktails and admission
- Avenue D is a jazz and blues lounge with a nod to the Prohibition Era
- "Macy Gray has already graced the stage" (Miami Eater)
- "Famous old department store turned ... cavern of Harlem Renaissance-era jazz" (UrbanDaddy)
Feb. 4, 2013 - April 22, 2013
8 South Miami Ave.
Miami, FL 33131
- This deal includes:
- Four cocktails, like The Avenue D Manhattan with Michter's Rye, Carpano Antica and orange bitters; or The French with G-Vine Gin, fresh lemon juice and champagne (up to $15 each)
- Admission for two people Thursday-Saturday ($10 value each)
- The house band plays contemporary jazz, blues and Latin music. This deal is also good for special acts (up to $10).
- Note: Guests may pay the difference (on-site, directly to the merchant) for more expensive events.
- With a nod to the Prohibition Era, Avenue D is a 10,000-square-foot jazz and blues lounge that was converted from an old Macy's. It's next door to Kork Wine & Cheese in the heart of downtown.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 7, through April 22, 2013. This voucher is not valid for scheduled performances, however you may pay the difference between the price of the special event ticket and the $10 cover charge value included with this deal. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 people only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms