By Travelzoo Staff
Kork Wine & Cheese is housed in a historic, early 20th century building, formerly used as a bomb shelter during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Two can visit this unique 3,000-square-foot wine cellar
, praised by 7News,
for six glasses of wine for $29 for two, regularly $60. Or upgrade and pair your vino with cheese for $45 and dessert for $65.
Why we love it
- UrbanDaddy praises Kork for its ornate interior and impressive pairings
- Kork was once a 3,000-square-foot underground bomb shelter, now used as a wine cellar
- Choose between 3 packages: $29 for wine; $45 for wine and cheese or $65 for wine, cheese & dessert
- The sommelier will recommend the best pairings based on your palate
Dec. 4, 2012 - Feb. 13, 2013
Kork Wine & Cheese
2 South Miami Ave.
Miami, FL 33130
- UrbanDaddy says this chic venue "looks like a feudal dungeon of cabernet and brie: saloon-type bar, ornately carved wooden walls" -- the perfect place to "bring a vino lover." Choose one of the following two-person packages:
- $29 for six glasses of wine (regularly $60), such as the 2011 Odfjell Armador Cabernet Sauvignon (Maipo Valley, Chile); Kork's wine list changes weekly and features bottles from small growers worldwide (up to $10 each)
- $45 for six glasses of wine and six cheeses (regularly $87); choose two cheeses from each category: sheep, cow and goat -- selections include Chimay, a semisoft cheese created by Trappist monks and washed in Chimay beer, or manchego from La Mancha, Spain,
- $65 for six glasses of wine and six paired cheeses plus shared truffles or chocolate fondue (regularly $136), coupled with fresh fruit for dipping
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 6, through Feb. 13, 2013. Reservations are required. Kork is closed on Sundays and Mondays.. If you reserve a table after 8 p.m. on Friday or Saturday, a $10 cover charge per person will be charged for entertainment. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be required at payment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms