By Travelzoo Staff
The aroma of "garlic, tomatoes, and smoldering cheese accosts the senses inside Spartico" at Mayfair Hotel & Spa, says the Miami New Times
, and the restaurant features a Milanese wood-burning oven and a wide range of Italian dishes
. For $69, two can visit this relaxed yet sophisticated venue for a three-course dinner with Champagne, regularly $122.
Why we love it
- The aroma of Italian fare “accosts the senses” at Spartico inside the Mayfair Hotel & Spa (Miami New Times)
- Dinner for 2 includes a choice of anything on the menu and 2 glasses of Champagne
- Savor entrees such as Gorgonzola-crusted filet mignon or lobster ravioli
- Must-try dishes come from the Milanese wood-burning oven, like the "perfect" house garlic bread (New Times)
- Make it a full day on the property with a massage at the spa plus access to all of the amenities for $99
Nov. 13, 2012 - April 25, 2013
Spartico at Mayfair Hotel & Spa
3000 Florida Ave.
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- The Miami Herald reports that the cozy, gourmet venue "makes the eccentrically extravagant Mayfair Hotel feel welcoming." Settle in and receive from the full menu:
- Any appetizer to share, such as wood oven-roasted portobello with whole garlic confit, pine nuts, sauteed porcini and aged ricotta; or the house garlic bread, which the New Times says is "perfect when pulled from that wood-burning oven"
- Any two entrees, like the pan-seared, Gorgonzola-crusted filet mignon wrapped with prosciutto, baby field greens and balsamic vinaigrette; or the lobster ravioli with rosemary, sage, fresh diced Roma tomatoes and garlic
- Any shared dessert, including molten chocolate cake
- Two glasses of Champagne
- Valet parking
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 13, through April 25, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms