By Travelzoo Staff
The Federal Food Drink & Provisions has been showered with praise and accolades since it opened in early 2012, including Best Neighborhood Restaurant
and Top Five Gastropubs
(Miami New Times), and one of 38 Essential Miami Restaurants (Eater
). For $39, two can enjoy artisan meats and cheeses paired with wine flights, regularly $71.
Why we love it
- The Federal is "game-changing" says UrbanDaddy
- It was voted 2012 Best Neighborhood Restaurant by the Miami New Times
- This experience for 2 includes 2 wine flights, and 5 artisan cheese and meat selections
- It has earned more than 2 dozen awards and praises since it opened early this year
- Pair meats like prosciutto picante with Cajun-flavored cheeses and a flight of reds
Nov. 14, 2012 - Feb. 20, 2013
The Federal Food Drink & Provisions
5132 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33137
- Called "game-changing" by UrbanDaddy, The Federal features a dedicated meat and cheese menu. With this deal, select:
- Three artisan cheeses, including Vermont Jasper Hills Camembert and BeeHive Big John's Cajun
- Two artisan cured meats, such as La Quercia prosciutto picante and Olli wild boar cacciatorini
- A wine flight each, including three 4-ounce pours; choose the red, white or sparkling flight
- This deal also includes 10% off any additional items ordered during your visit, with dishes like smoky chicken pot pie, creamy pumpkin rice and applewood-smoked pork chop.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 15, through Feb. 20, 2013. Reservations are not required; subject to capacity at the time of visit. Valid Sundays and Tuesdays-Thursdays. Not valid Fridays or Saturdays. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Not valid on major holidays. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms