By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrated as "not only a great little neighborhood bar ... but also a damn good place to grab a bite" by the Miami New Times
, The Local - Craft Food & Drink was also voted Best Bar Food of 2012. For $25, two can indulge in a gourmet Sunday brunch filled with "a well-thought-out mix of globally influenced dishes
," regularly $48.
Why we love it
- Savor a gourmet Sunday brunch for 2 at The Local - Craft Food & Drink in Miami
- Select an entree each plus a shared dessert for $25
- The Local was voted Best Bar Food by the Miami New Times
- Dishes include fried chicken thigh with local raw honey and French toast
Nov. 28, 2012 - March 3, 2013
The Local - Craft Food & Drink
150 Giralda Ave.
Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Guests can peruse the entire brunch menu for any two entrees, such as the black truffle omelet with grilled flatiron steak, and a shared dessert, like the bacon beignet with rosemary maple syrup. Brunch is served on Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Dec. 2, through March 3, 2013. Reservations are required. Brunch is served on Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be required at payment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms