By Travelzoo Staff
A "bold and tastefully unique restaurant brings NYC flair to Miami," says the Miami Beach News about Cara Mia Trattoria Italiana, one of the newest restaurants to hit South Beach this summer. Be among the first to step inside this "intimate Italian venue" helmed by NYC restaurateur Enrico Malto and savor a dinner for two with prosecco for $39, regularly $80.
Why we love it
- "Get a taste of New York City authenticity" at Cara Mia Trattoria Italiana, recommends the Miami Beach News
- Restaurateur Enrico Malto brings his dining expertise from NYC to South Beach
- Start with the mozzarella-stuffed crab cakes or the octopus carpaccio, a Miami Beach News fave
- Entrees include grilled rib eye steak and grilled swordfish, paired with prosecco
Oct. 25, 2012 - Jan. 26, 2013
Cara Mia Trattoria Italiana
1040 Alton Rd.
Miami, FL 33139
- Miami Beach News encourages guests to "get a taste of New York City authenticity for yourself" with:
- Any shared appetizer, such as stone crab cakes stuffed with mozzarella, mesculin salad and cayenne citrus sauce; or the organic greens salad with spicy pecans, grapes, pear and Roquefort citrus vinaigrette
- Any two entrees, such as grilled rib eye steak fanned on arugula with balsamic reduction; veal medallions with prosciutto and parmigiana; or grilled swordfish brushed in lemon and olive oil
- Two glasses of prosecco
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Oct. 26, through Jan. 26, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms