By Travelzoo Staff
Randazzo's Little Italy is the prime spot if "you're jonesing for the kind of food Tony Soprano or Frank Sinatra would sit down to eat" with "rich Italian-American
" cuisine and one of Miami's 10 Best Meatballs (Miami New Times
). Two can dine out and fill up with an appetizer, two entrees and two glasses of wine for $59, regularly $108 at this Coral Gables favorite.
Why we love it
- Dine out like Tony Soprano or Frank Sinatra and savor "rich Italian-American" dishes at Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables (Miami New Times)
- $59 allows 2 guests an appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of wine
- Don't miss the meatballs, which are rated among Miami's 10 Best, says the New Times
- Zagat celebrates the authentic Italian staple for its "stick-to-your-ribs dishes in gargantuan portions"
- 2 can also visit this hot spot for lunch for $29, regularly $71, with the entire menu available
Oct. 18, 2012 - Dec. 19, 2012
Randazzo's Little Italy
385 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Helmed by former professional boxer Marc Randazzo (29-1-1), the namesake restaurant serves "stick-to-your-ribs dishes in gargantuan portions," describes Zagat, which also praises the food as "very good" (20). Receive:
- Any shared appetizer, such as calamari with tomatoes and cherry peppers, topped with Gorgonzola; or sausage and peppers
- Two entrees, such as shrimp scampi, Grandma's homemade ravioli, or spaghetti with Sunday gravy, sausage and meatballs, "a staple in every Italian household and...done right at Randazzo's" says the New Times (up to $36 each; excludes the Steak Dan Marino Pizziola)
- Two glasses of wine, such as Santi Sortesele Pinot Grigio (Trentino Alto Adige, Italy) or Rocca delle Macie Chianti Classico (Tuscany, Italy) (up to $10 each; the $20 wine credit may alternatively be applied toward a bottle purchased with dinner)
- Or stop by Randazzo's for lunch and choose from anything on the menu for $29, regularly $71, including an any appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 drinks (up to $10 each).
This Italian staple is located on Miracle Mile, a dining location perfect for early holiday shoppers or for those who need a lunch break from work.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Oct. 19, through Dec. 19, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability; MUST present voucher upon arrival before being seated. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms